Hemorrhoids In Southfield, MI
What You Should Know About Hemorrhoid Surgery
Hemorrhoids are a normal part of the anatomy. We have two sets; internal and external. The external hemorrhoids tend to hurt. The internal hemorrhoids tend to bleed, soil, itch, ache, and can ‘block’ the bowel movement from passing.
- Hemorrhoids are typical without symptoms
- Irritation of Internal Hemorrhoids
- Difficulty Cleaning
- Irritation of External Hemorrhoids
Non-Surgical Treatment Options:
- Soften the stool.
- Shrink the Hemorrhoids.
- Relieving the pain
Procedure Related Options:
- Rubber-band Ligation
- Small rubber-band placed upon the ‘root’ of the hemorrhoid. After several days the hemorrhoid falls off. This works only for the inside hemorrhoids, because they have few pain fibers in them.
- Typical without much pain
- May return to work the same day